Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Huawei p9 nougat update

Has anyone notice that their p9 isn't showing up on their o2 app just number and has anyone received an update to nougat yet I contacted Huawei and they said my firmware was a custom one from o2 and couldn't tell me a date contacted guro online and h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 217 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credits with Android/Google Pay not shown by the app

Just a snippet of information that others may find useful regarding credits for Google Pay transactions. My wife quite likes using Android (now Google) Pay on her Samsung phone as it is quick and shows on the phone what has been spent and where - muc...

Resolved! Razer phone

If i purchase a razer phone from the 3 mobile can i put my o2 contracted sim in it and it work? my o2 sim is currently contracted to my pixel 2, just wanted to know if i swap the Sims both phones would work.i.eO2 sim in razer phone instead of pixel3 ...

Cameron96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim free Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

I’m just trying to find out how much I can get a sim free or pay as you go Sony Xperia XZ1 for. O2 website not giving me the information

Jayk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! P9 Emui 4.1.1

Anyone know when emui 5.0 (containing nougat) will be available? Current version is L09C432B182

Robjam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recovery error

How do i remove and restart my phone from an android recovery failure page

Stacey03 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S7 update to Samsung Experience version 8.0

Does anyone know if or whether the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge will ever be updated to the same UI currently found on phones like the Galaxy A3 and A5 2017 and the S8? You know, the ability to swipe up for app drawer so the forth icon on the bottom of the home...

JimmyGS2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S7 Android security updates

I know that Google release security updates monthly, and send them out to networks to test and ok the release, but just wondering how often do O2 get these updates out to customers? Is it every month or does it take longer for some security updates t...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order number

Helo i am paid for order on 01/03/18 snd no recieve any hear from you .. where is it my order than ?

Milan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos