Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sending Emails & text with pictures problem

Hi ,I am currently in France , I can't send text or emails with a picture , the text never get to the people I send them to ,and neither do the emails , they just sit there queued ? Also I can't upload pictures on FB , not a problem in the UK ,Thanks...

Rivers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG K4

My 2 month old LG K4 (2017 version), battery is not charging, instead battery icon displays "incorrect battery, please insert correct battery" ?????

Resolved! phone stolen

phone stolen

bobmur316 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My daughter has changed my security pin and I can access my phone

Hi, I have a samsung and my daughter somehow has changed my pin - ive tried restarting and turning the ohone on and off but it wont work - I need to access my phone to make calls urgently- can anyone help ?? thanks

Bex7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Twitter (and other sites) can't be reached

Since sometime this morning (Sunday), I've not been able to reach any Twitter pages on my LG K4 (2017) running Android 6.0.1. In Chrome, I get: "This site can't be reached. mobile.twitter.com unexpectedly closed the connection" with the error message...

thejudge62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notifications

I have a Motorola Moto G on Pay&Go and recently received a voicemail notification - even after listening to it (there is nothing in it), the notification does not go away and there does not seem to be an option to delete it; swiping to the right does...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cannot dial out.

I have an HTC one series 2 that receives calls, text, email etc but once it goes through the process of dialing out it just dosent connect. After 10 seconds reverts back to standby updating the call monoitor to say it made a call......... Ant ideas w...

Samsung s8 Oreo - any issues (battery etc)?

Hi allWith the O2 Oreo build finally out, how are people finding it?There have been a lot of reported problems with the Samsung Oreo update (just Google it). In particular, horrible battery life. Some people have improved matters by disabling Bixby w...

gazzawazza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting to US mobile network on o2 phone

I'm currently on a trip to USA and my phone won't seem to connect to any other network. I received a text on landing to explain charges if I use mobile data but wasnt automatically connected to a network and the 3 that appear when I search manually a...

Hamburg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot change voicemail speed dial number (Nokia 5 stock Oreo firmware)

Hi I bought this phone last week (from CPW) as SIM free because I wanted to ensure that I got the security patches as they came out as a lot of UK operators sit on patches for months while they test them. Took delivery of the phone, charged it, boote...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos