Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Having trouble viewing 1 contact's texts

Xperia LI Important number which I have just checked with the home-help / care service provider ... the company number = a landline is alright ... However ... the number for my specific home-help / carer, well I'm not seeing her texts & she is not se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

S9 Plus email issues

Hi, Today I received my nice new Galaxy S9 plus, upgrading from a Blackberry Priv. I am having an issue with emails; I only receive emails on the phone when opening the app. I have tried 3 apps, the Samsung mail app, Blackberry Hub and the Outlook ap...

saxacat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia L1

When I get the blue flashing indicator light, I cannot get it to stop, without doing a restart.Can anyone tell me how to switch the light off please Thanks Charles

Jet2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restoring WhatsApp texts after moving to apple

Hi, I just moved to an apple device from a Samsung. I setup the Apple device as new and have WhatsApp running, but then realised I had some older texts on my android phone. When I tried to bring up WhatsApp on my android it would not work as it wante...

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using / Loosing small amounts of data daily

Xperia 1L New data for the month recently startedSmall amounts of data being used daily off monthly allowance ... ... ... as far as I'm aware I've been using WiFi because the fan symbol shows on my phone's home screen Is this because I use emoji in t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backing up phone

Xperia 1L Do I need to manually back up eg contacts & photos on a regular basis ... or ... Is it somehow done automatically?I ask because my previous Nokia / Lumia phone accidentally slipped into a dirty canal ... therefore ... I lost my contacts & p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S8 send failures (texts / SMS)

Hi allhaving gone from basically never getting send failures, I've had a few over the last month or so (at a guess - could be a bit longer e.g. last couple of months but mostly recently).I've an S8 with latest official O2 Oreo patch.Obviously it coul...

Resolved! Sony Xperia 47.1.A.12.235 update

Hi all. I am wondering if anybody here has updated their Sony Xperia devices to firmware version 47.1.A.12.235 yet? (I believe that it's only available on XZ Premium, XZ1, or XZ1 Compact.) Sony has a rather annoying habit of forgetting to publish the...

Huawei Y6 2018

Has anyone purchased a new Huawei Y6 2018? Bought mine plus new Micro sd card in 02 and no one there, four staff members, can get the phone and sd card to interact. No images can be moved from photo Gallery across to card, nor any app, nothing. Am tr...

dabtoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos