Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Australian sim, code needed to unlock phine

I've a galaxy s7 edge, which I'm sure is unlocked for UK sim usage. We are in oz and have bought an oz sim card but getting message network sim locked. Is there another code for international sim usage and if so how do you get one? Thanks

Android pie s9+

Android pie now available for s9 and s9+ I presume note 8 go to settings software update and click look for update

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Authentication problem

For the last 2 days my wifi wont connect, its saying authentication problem. I've gone through several things with my wifi box and my S9 but I'm getting very frustrated now. The only thing I haven't done is a factory reset and I would love to avoid t...

Shelly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android Pie release - Honor 10

When can we expect Android Pie to be released to our phones.O2 are always so late with releases it is ridiculous.I have two identical phones with the other on another network and that received Android Pie many weeks ago!!

masterwai by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is my phone using data when I'm not using it?

I've had my new phone (Nokia 5.1, model TA-1061) since mid-January, and it is eating up my data even though I have hardly used it. I bought £10 of top up only last week, it has already been used up, and all I have done is check three buses and text m...

Jens by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App not working on 4g since software update

Samsung S9 did a software update on Thursday and ever since my Panasonic Home Network app will not respond on 4G. The app works absolutely fine on wifi. It also works perfectly on 4G on my son's S6 on tesco payg. When I log into the app on 4G on my S...

leannej by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi calling

when will my huawei 20 get wifi calling cant use it indoors at home  

trev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you change the number of rings before goes to voicemail?

i am trying to resend this code on a different phone and now it doesn't work! I am pretty sure it has worked in the past but now I am stuck with one ring before it goes to voicemail! help! I am using a Nokia 7plus.

Ellen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Tab A 10.5" wireless charging

Just got this tablet from O2 the O2 website says it has got wireless charging but I can't get it to work and can not confirm from the Samsung website if this tablet has got wireless charging could someone please confirm if this tablet has or has not ...

Baz by Level 4: Observant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos