Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Note 10+ 5g. Wifi calling

Since updating to Android 10 this morning wifi calling has disappeared. Can o2 look into this please

pp763 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPPO reno 10zoom 5G

Hi Guys I bought an oppo reno 5g phone 2nd hand a few months back. I love the phone and i currently use it with vodafone and it is working perfectly. I was very frustrated to hear that i am not able to get 5g vodafone signal because apparently oppo o...

mkermali99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblock private number's

I'm wanting to find out how to do unblock private number's from people or do you have ring the store ??

Melissa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S10+ Poor Signal Reception

Hi, Was rather disappointed with the poor signal reception of the S10+ I took receipt of today.Have soft reset the phone, reset the network settings, re-seated the SIM, wiped the cache partition, upgraded to the latest firmware & apps all to no avail...

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mate 20 Pro EMUI 10 update

Is there a date available for the EMUI 10 update 9n the Mate 20 Pro? The update is apparently rolling out in a final version in Europe and wondering ifthere is a possible date for UK update?

Resolved! Android 10 Update - Galaxy A50

Please can someone give me some advice and information regarding the android 10 software update for my Samsung Galaxy A50 as I just literally have spoken with Samsung live chat who said its down to the network the phone is on

Galaxy s10+ sending duplicate emails

Hi everyone just need a little help.Ive noticed everytime I send an email on my galaxy s10+ it sends 2 emails?dont understand why.Cant wait to get back to an iphone when my account gets sorted!lol

Resolved! S10+ Charger

Hi, Just wondered, is it true the S10+ doesn't come with a wall charger?

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos