Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling on non O2 phones

Have moved house and reception inside is non existent so need to upgrade to a phone with WiFi calling.I'v been looking at the Samsung A50 but do I need to buy it from o2 for the WiFi calling to work or can I buy elsewhere as long as it is UK version....

Resolved! New phone

So I sold my mate 20 Pro a few weeks ago and got the new s20 ultra. I enjoy photography and would have liked a better battery ( not that the Huawei had a bad battery.) Well the camera really isn't any better and the battery is awful. Long story short...

Diddly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip

Hi all.Please advise. I have just bought a Z Flip which is on O2.Yet to have it delivered so i cant check.As its dual sim i wanted to use a Lyca sim in one of the sim slots.I tried to fill int he form online but kept getting replies either saying the...

Price comparison

Do o2 price compare offers from other companies?

Ben93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! XperiaL1 time wrong

I'd ge grateful if anyone could help ... I know it is a very busy time on the community My Xperia L1 phone has had it's time wrongly showing for a whileIt is inconvenient to have it like thisMy laptop shows 09:12am now Thank you for any help received

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to upgrade to an S9 through O2 by not available on my O2. Can I order it for when it comes back in stock?Would normally call but not urgent

Nicky01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia 10 screen issues.

Hi all, I have a Xperia 10, I'm having problems with the touch screen. It's unresponsive or clicks connects to random points on the screen. It's making the phone almost unusable. I've read it's an issue with the update, but I'm unable to find a fix (...

Chris15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

oneplus 3%20phone%20not%20working

I have a 2 years old One Plus phone and was very happy with it until 3 days ago when stopped working. It litteraly just vibrating and showing the logo, but cannot open. I have changed the battery but it doesn't help. I have hel down power button and ...

Iris1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oneplus 8 approval by o2

I am buying a OnePlus 8 pro direct since O2 aren't selling it.It says on the OnePlus site to ensure the carrier has approved the phone for it's network. How can I find out if O2 has approved this phone?Thanks

JeremyW61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone locked after been smashed

My phone face has got totally smashed and I can't put in my pin to unlock, how can I unlock it? I have tried using finger recognition but the phone keeps asking for pin numberVicky

VIckyD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos