Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Volte

How to turn on Volte for huawei p20 pro ? ☺️

Lalala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

data allowance monthly

my account shows the usual 300 MB PER month data allowance, but my smart phone says for this month i used 324 mb my phone usualy resets to zero.

Cancel a card

I would like to cancel a card the card number is xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Brixton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive text messages on Galaxy S20

Getting very frustrated now with my new Galaxy S20 5G. I am able to make and receive phone calls and send texts but I'm not receiving any texts... Which means I can't finish setting up my apps as a lot of them want to text me codes. I've googled for ...

WIFI Calling _ Samsung S10 5G

HiCurrently my wifi calling is enabled but I the icon uptop keeps disappearingI have bad network at my home and this is the only way i am able to make callsis there something wrong at the moment with the wifi calling service?

Cant recieve txts

hiI've recently transfered my pay as you go number to my new pay monthly phone . However I now only seem to be able to make text and call and receive calls . But I still ain't recieveing any texts? Should I wait a bit longer , I've turned my phone e ...

max124 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One plus

HiCan you get a one plus 8t on o2?

Sean11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android update Fault?

Since I installed the android update this morning. My phone keeps rebooting 5 mins. How do I rectify this?