cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop prices.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looking to purchase either the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 plus on contract but finding 02 prices extortionate, especially after a family friend has purchased the S8 plus on EE, no upfront cost for £40 a month.
Can 02 match this, or would I be better swapping network provider?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You can only ask. If you are with O2 now then call customer service and choose the option to leave O2. Retentions may possibly offer you a deal but ultimately go with the best offer as long as you get coverage at home, work and your normal areas of travel. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You can only ask. If you are with O2 now then call customer service and choose the option to leave O2. Retentions may possibly offer you a deal but ultimately go with the best offer as long as you get coverage at home, work and your normal areas of travel. 

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144600 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

Just for info @Anonymous you are addressing other customers here, not O2, so we can't know what deals O2 would be prepared to offer you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
At most I think they would only take a few quid off the airtime but not likely the device
Message 4 of 4