Re: SE X10 Android 2.3 Update

UPDATE:
O2 twitter have now said
"It's not available yet, but it's coming soon...!"
More U-Turns!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have upgraded my SE X10 through sony suite, was brought through a major retailer as simfree, i think unbranded phones will get the update first and then the carriers, but o2 who knows.
The phone now has USB tethering, apps to sd as the two major updates and also the system fonts seem to be clearer.
Worth the wait.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Always the same..I don't think we or anybody would be as bothered if they would just give us a date or even an estimate, not "soon" "available" lies its bad enough that I am due an upgrade in October and the X10 has only been a good phone for about 8 months..
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thats exactly what I think. Even if they just admit it's going to be 3-4 weeks at least we can sit back and wait rather than having to keep checking to see if it's 'Soon Enough' yet.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Rumor Mill has it that some O2 & Voda branded phone are indicating updates available.
Still no joy with mine but maybe just maybe.......
Highlighted
Anonymous

nothing here. bored of backing everything up and then trying seus
Highlighted
Anonymous

I went and asked in my local O2 shop and even the woman there avoided the question and wouldn't give an answer. Although she did have some opinions that I won't put on here about the company!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Voda have released the update.
Still nothing my end. Anyone else with any luck?
My SI number is 1241-9798 if anyone has a link to the rollout list?
Highlighted
Anonymous

I might just root and flash, people say its simple enough..
Nothing on my SEUS or PCC yet
si: 1234 4762
Highlighted
Anonymous

I remember you gillsfankev I think from when we were all waiting for 2.1, that was a big thread with a lot of posts. I guess all those people got new phones or are unaware of this update. Which by all means isn't even guaranteed.