Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 plus pre-order

S20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anybody who pre-ordered any of the new S20 range received an email or text about picking up your new phone?
I have checked and can see that my phone has been delivered to the store and i requested to pick it up from the store. I was also told last week that it would be today that i could pick it up but i have not received any updates at all since pre-ordering the phone.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Crofty
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive not heard a peep not. All it says on myo2 app is that its in progress like it has been since orderd it. How did u find out it was in ur store
Message 2 of 7

donnalm88
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

waiting on my pre-order but haven't heard anything, mines it to be posted out

Message 3 of 7

JetsJones
Level 3: Thinker
  • 36 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

S20
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If you look on the my o2 app and go to track your orders and click on the ms number in blue on your order at the bottom there should be a tracking number. The courier states uk mail so i googled that and it send me to DHL so i typed the number in there and it said it was delivered to the store.
Message 5 of 7

MrsJeff
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same here, mine was delivered to the store yesterday but I have had no emails or texts to say it is available. The preorder said it would be ready up to 3 days before general release (Friday 13th) but I'm not sure. Struggling to find any o2 help to ask the question, sure there used to be a live chat option somewhere...
Message 6 of 7

MrsJeff
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just phoned 202, and the advisor called the store I'm due to collect from. They confirmed that as a preorder and as it is 3 days before release today, the handset is available to collect from now!
Message 7 of 7