Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 Pro XL Stock

Dakneeul
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What is going on with the Pixel stock at o2, I can't buy one atall? No one in store or customer services can tell me when they will arrive? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@Dakneeul 

Thread already running here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/When-am-I-going-to-receive-my-Pixel-9-Pro-XL/td-p/1741766

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Dakneeul
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That thread seems to be about pre orders and not general stock availability in stores and online? 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@Dakneeul 

Due to the issue with the warehouse system, no phones can be released.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Dakneeul
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Seems like they still haven't recovered 2 weeks later, awful

Message 5 of 5