Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 saga.

chriswp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Disgusted isn't the word. It started last week when I tried to upgrade on refresh for the new Note 4. Even though it was supposed to be released on the 17th the online shop only said ''coming soon''. Went on live chat and I was assured that it was in stock and I could order. Still couldn't order it, so phoned 202....45 minutes later the call cut off. So after a few days of trying I managed to order it online yesterday and was informed the phone would arrive today, so I took the day off work and waited and waited and waited. Went on live chat and was told that when I ordered, even though my order was taken, the phone was out of stock..... so why didn't the system tell me this instead of telling me it would be delivered tomorrow? Now I'm told its back in stock and will be delivered in the next 24 to 48 hours meaning I have to take another day off work, but which day do I take off?

Did some searching online on this company and it doesn't make good reading, they appear to be a complete cluster**bleep** when it comes to customer service, orders etc. Depending on what happens in the next few days I may well be cancelling completely and going elsewhere. 

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 21 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok.

Shame it came to that.
Message 22 of 55

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@chriswp wrote:

Many thanks for the help on here maybe you guys should be working for customer services  

And that really says it all.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 23 of 55

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
White available now direct or pre-order on bronze
http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/galaxy-note/smartphones/SM-N910FZWEBTU?catid=SM011...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 55

chriswp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that but I can't see an option to buy sim free direct from Samsung, they only offer contracts with other companies? 

Message 25 of 55

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You should get the option to buy now. If the only option is 'where to buy' then Samsung have no stock.

Message 26 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

How can this still be going on? O2 have failed and are still failing to deliver iPhones ordered on the 20th September.....and then this astounding mess up with the Note 4?

Its worse than a soap with CS and live chat giving varying stories as to the whereabouts of phones and so many reasons for non delivery etc etc etc...

Maybe if the Note 4 had been released before the iPhone 6, O2 may have cleared any backlog...and be just sitting nicely poised to deal with the iPhone launch......mmmmm ..some hope!

Total incompetence....Crazy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 55

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@chriswp wrote:

Thanks for that but I can't see an option to buy sim free direct from Samsung, they only offer contracts with other companies? 

Just checked it now and it's showing as a pre-order to ship on 31st Oct. Just click the pre-order now button.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 28 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not to mention the Motorola Moto phone issues. 😒
Message 29 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

After this carry on I'm never dealing with o2 cs ever again, thats if I'm still with o2 at that point.  They are on the last chance I'm ever giving them, if my phone isnt here Tuesday as promised, I'm going to cpw.  So far they have actually reimbursed me £41 and now this months bill is -£2.19

Message 30 of 55