cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal .. No help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi people.

I started off by being frustrated.  Now i'm fuming.

Can anyone here help?  Sorry if this is long. Thanks.

I was very loyal to One2One/TMobile for over 20 years - was really happy with them.

Over the last 2 years, the signal became intermittent. Loads of folk around me changed to O2 because it was better.  So I did too. And for 3 months, it's been fantastic. A full signal, all the time !

Right..... for the past THREE DAYS, there has been NO SIGNAL at all in my area.

O2 tell me - as does their website - that there is a mast not working in my area. But no-one can give me any idea of when it'll be working again.  So I have no calls, no texts, no service.

I'm having to drive out of the area to get a signal so I can pick up any texts that have come through.

I know "these things happen" but . . . . my friends here, (one has an IPhone & one has a Samsung) ARE getting a signal.  I have a brand new Sony Xperia Z3 compact.

Why are they getting a signal & I'm not?   Sony can't help me either & say it's an O2 problem.

I'm paying £38 plus vat per month for this service !

I don't know how many more days this is going to go on. Can I get some sort of a refund for lack of service?

Thank you for reading.

Deryck

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

That is all they can tell you as the work is sourced to an external contract.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 11