cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG K8 new phone and no sound

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received a new phone via refresh scheme and there is no sound from the device whatsoever. I'm not sure how you classify this as 'like new'? Trying to return the device via online form as I bought the device online, but it says it's an unknown device and I can't return... again, this is not what it says on the contract. This is extremely disappointing and frustrating to know that I will be without a phone for a few days or even a few weeks which is an extreme inconvenience, almost making me to think best to go for sim only contract with other cheaper service providers - after all, if the level of the service is the same, why should I pay more?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
If call o2 and say the problem if just got you have 14days to cancel or could ask for new handset
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Call customer service and arrange a return or to cancel within the change of mind period. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Contact details for customer service here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4