cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WOULD LIKE TO END MY AGREEMENT

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to end my agreement which is do to 23.02.2015.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
I thought we had already been directed by Toby to just answer the question asked and not post irrelevant info?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 11 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have spoken to Marina about the same.

And advised once the initial question has been answered then the post can be opened up and give other recommendations.
Message 12 of 24

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Toby and Marina need to be on the same page then.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 13 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I totally disagree with the idea of giving additional unnecessary information.

As someone who asks more questions than most, I know for a fact that too much information muddies the water and is very very confusing.....

Believe me on this one.....

It is also a clear rule in teaching. People learn more when given the information required. Once that has been given, then you add more to increase knowledge....only if needed.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've explained in my previous post.

The information is not irrelevant as its connected to Un locking in order to be able to try alternative SIM cards. This type of info is within other threads on the forum that remain unchallenged.
Message 15 of 24

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

It's only relevant if the info is asked for.

The question was regarding ending an agreement - we have no other info from the OP.

They could be leaving the country, taken a contract already with another network, lost their phone or any of a number of other scenarios. 

Are we going to guess every little next thing the OP "might" want to know or just stick to answering the questions asked........?

Maybe @Toby and @Anonymous can clarify in public (not via PM) so we all know what is the correct course of action to take please?

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 16 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I wasn't talking about other posts. I commented on this one as a discussion had started on what was relevant information. As a 'student' on here, I can say positively what works for me.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems I'm not the only one then!
Message 18 of 24

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

My view on advice is that the info needed for the direct issue at hand is what is needed when answering the query of another member. If anyone feels that more more info may be useful, ask the question first. An example would be,"Would you like information on how to contact customer service?" This way you can ask whether it will be useful and be sure it will be slight_smile

@Anonymous , please contact customer service about this issues, as members on the community cannot help unfortunately. 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 19 of 24

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Thanks Toby

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 20 of 24