Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei smart watch 2

AdamJw91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How is it as big if a company 02 is that you can't get a e sim for the smart watch 2? According to my local shop they had no clue as to when they were going to be getting one if ever they only sais its available on the apple devices. Poor show! Is there anyone on here that can tell me if you can get them on 02 or if when your going to get them.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions
Sorry for the delay @AdamJw91 but I'm afraid we don't have any further info yet on when we'll provide eSIM for other devices. We have a comprehensive support page here with Q&A's including currently supported devices, which we'll add to over time as and when new devices are supported: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/esim

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@AdamJw91 

I think the only person who can answer that is @Chris_K . He may be online tomorrow.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions
Sorry for the delay @AdamJw91 but I'm afraid we don't have any further info yet on when we'll provide eSIM for other devices. We have a comprehensive support page here with Q&A's including currently supported devices, which we'll add to over time as and when new devices are supported: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/esim

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 3