Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC Sensation XE

spoke to online agent yesterday and was told that the sensation xe will be out in first week of november. some good deals around at fones4u on O2, O2 better be quick or i'm off!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Oddly enough I just had a call from o2 on a Southampton number (doesn't match either of the shop numbers though?) regarding my upgrade.. or lack of Smiley Wink
Told the lad I was waiting for the galaxy nexus, but that doesn't have a date yet.
Didn't mention the Sensation XE, i'm at work anyway so not interested in talking to someone about other phones. I do my own legwork and don't rely on o2 to sell me something rubbish Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
Anonymous

I spoke to an advisor today who told me that the Sensation XE was due in yesterday but shipment is late so could be any day this week. Think I will be harranging them every morning now!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

I chatted to an advisor yesterday.
Due on 17th October, no prices yet.
Doing my head in!

No prices is a lie cos when I went into the O2 Store over a week ago they had pricing levels and everything on the staff computuers, she showed me the price for the XE on a 12 Month Contract.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I went to the P4U and CPW store today and I was not impressed CPW dont know even know about the phone you would think managers would ask staff to keep updated! P4U couldn't offer the phone for free unless its a 24 month contract which sucks, BIG TIME!
Spoke to O2 this morning looks like it can be at any point with week, hopefully tomorrow...
I was considering on waiting for the Nexus BUT Samsung are planning to release the Samsung Galaxy S3 next year summer. I think I will go for a 12 month contract and pay little extra so I can upgrade in 11 months again...
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Nuneaton are saying next week, O2 Coventry are saying any day now and P4U are asking for an amount which really isnt worth doing it through them.
So long for coming October
Highlighted
Anonymous

Launch date was yesterday according to upgrades but they couldn't give a date as to when it'd be ready to ship. Useful tip for those waiting on the Galaxy Nexus/Nexus Prime the screen is AMOLED only, not AMOLED plus like the GS2 so it won't be as bright/sharp
Highlighted
Anonymous

I had a chance to play with a friend's Sensation yesterday and compare it with my current Desire.
I have to say, when it comes to the display quality, the AMOLED screen on the 18-month old Desire still knocks spots off the LCD on the Sensation.
Based on that, much as I prefer HTC's quality, I think I may well wait for the Nexus Galaxy rather than go for the XE.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I had a chance to play with a friend's Sensation yesterday and compare it with my current Desire.
I have to say, when it comes to the display quality, the AMOLED screen on the 18-month old Desire still knocks spots off the LCD on the Sensation.
Based on that, much as I prefer HTC's quality, I think I may well wait for the Nexus Galaxy rather than go for the XE.

The desire doesn't have an AMOLED screen? did you mean the Galaxy S2?
Highlighted
Anonymous

The desire doesn't have an AMOLED screen? did you mean the Galaxy S2?

The original batch of Desires had AMOLED screens. HTC later changed this to SLCD screens after supply problems, a definite retrograde step!