Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: HTC One X

Looks like I, and probably a lot of others, are in the same boat - got the HTC Desire when it came out (paid for the phone outright and went on the SIM only deal, by any chance?), and have been keeping a watch on the various rumours and name changes the HTC One X has gone through. Really hoping this phone is a true successor to the Desire, which, for me anyway, is starting to show its age, with the reduced battery capability and the ongoing fight with the lack of memory!
Roll on April...
p.s let me be the first to ask - any idea on price for the handset only?? Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

Currently listed on a well known website for £489 unlocked.
Highlighted
Level 68: Extraordinaire

[ Edited ]
Currently listed on a well known website for £489 unlocked.

Don't know which site you mean, but it's here for pre-order as well for slightly less than that:
http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/64 ... 7f6bbc9585

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
Anonymous

also waiting on this my self, got an upgrade coming this month as well so i hope to hold of a little for this beauty of a phone.
Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 twitter let it slip today that it may well be out April 5th. Can't wait.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Woo just preorderd mine via phones4u as part of my contract upgrade even got the media link thing for free so that is good news they say it will get to my by the 7th.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Woo just preorderd mine via phones4u as part of my contract upgrade even got the media link thing for free so that is good news they say it will get to my by the 7th.

Just done the same via Dialaphone (phones 4U) O2 upgrades team. Not a new contract.
O2 300, 500Mb Internet and Unlimited Texts for £37/month on 18month contract including free phone and Medialink HD. Don't think O2 can beat that themselves. No cashback nonsense either.
Vodafone can do same contract for 36/month but £199 upfront for the phone and no medialink (Beats headphones included though). I reckon O2 will be roughly the same.
Can't to Orange in my area as no reception indoors.
Highlighted
Anonymous

aye pritty much the same deal but they did the half price gig data package as well plus some free wifi or something along those lines now just the wait for the phone
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

for those interested in SIM only, seeing the decent Phones4u and dialaphone contract deals are no more (or not as good, whcih i know some were using as a way of getting a cheaper SIM free deal..

Phones4u are apparently doing the HTC One X for £440 or £499.95 with the media link HD included!

Might help someof you!

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Just an FYI, it looks like the team have put the O2 pricing for the HTC One X online now at http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/HTC/One%20X