Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Level 28: Ingenious

Re: 4G & WiFi Calling coming soon to Pixel 3 devices

@DarkInformer given O2 don't sell this directly themselves chances are you won't see 4G Calling / WiFi calling on the pixel 4.

Only @Chris_K knows of any plans for any devices but its gone quite quiet on the new devices being provisioned front
Level 1: Joiner

Hi,

Any news on whether the Pixel 4 will be getting Wifi Calling? I had this on my Pixel 3, but not showing for the Pixel 4. It is also not showing on my sim as VoLTE. I did have my sim replaced after it was stolen. I also have the option enabled in the My O2 app.

Surely to have wifi calling as a core feature of the provider is false advertising when it is available on so few devices?!

Thanks

Topics: 549
Solutions: 3,443

@A7omicAn7 wrote:

Hi,

Any news on whether the Pixel 4 will be getting Wifi Calling? I had this on my Pixel 3, but not showing for the Pixel 4. It is also not showing on my sim as VoLTE. I did have my sim replaced after it was stolen. I also have the option enabled in the My O2 app.

Surely to have wifi calling as a core feature of the provider is false advertising when it is available on so few devices?!

Thanks

@Chris_K?