Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Service & emotional support animals

Hi everyone, A recent conversation started by @Jenny105, and a few other articles that I read online, inspired me to start this general discussion around how animals can help with different conditions, or accessibility challenges. The most well known...

Picture of two puppies
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feeling sad no dog!!!

Hi Just after Xmas someone suggested to me that I apply for a Hearing Dog - similar to a guide dog but sounds and confidence related. I applied as my hearing has deteriorated. ive given up 6 activities in the past 2 yrs. This was rather in a rush and...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessibility settings & features on mobile phones

Hi everyone, hope you're having a lovely day! Mobile phone operating systems such as Android and iOS offer many built-in accessibility settings and features for people who need help seeing, hearing or otherwise operating their mobile device. These se...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

British Sign Language (BSL) Support – Introducing Data

Welcome to our first BSL customer support video! We are looking to create supporting content that helps all our customers understand the service we provide, and how to get the most out of it. In this video, we wanted to highlight some key information...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

LEGO® Braille bricks

Hey guys, I just spotted some news around a new project The LEGO Group has officially announced, and thought it was very exciting! Some time ago, the Dorina Nowill Foundation For The Blind in Brazil created braille bricks to help children learn to re...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Living with "hidden" conditions

Hi everyone, One of the articles on the Scope website talks about "hidden" conditions and the related challenges people face in their day-to-day lives, both in their personal lives and also in the working environment. The article concentrates on how ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Services

How do i make a complaint, someone was meant to telephone me back today to register for Access for all as i am disabled and so far today 02 customer service have not rung me back

Trisha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access for all

I would like to register for the Access for all service, how do i do it. I am disabled with Multiple Sclerosis. Thankyou

Trisha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you use any assistive tech?

Hi everyone, Assistive technology is a pretty wide term, that usually refers to devices and systems that help a person to maintain or improve their independence, safety and wellbeing. This encompasses many different kinds of tech, and we thought it'd...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos