Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remap Awards 2019

Hi everyone, I've just read about the Remap 2019 Award winners, and the results were nothing short of inspiring! The charity, which completes every year 3,500 projects, has for sole aim to help disabled people become more independent. Its name is an ...

Cogs
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps to help with hearing loss

Hi everyone, Google introduced earlier this week two new Android apps designed to support those affected by hearing loss. Here are a few details about what you can expect from these apps, and you can read all about it on their blog: Live Transcribe: ...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone ads and sound quality info

All phone salesI clicked on the ads for a few phones &the info. With my background I was looking for the quality of sound, decibels and boost capabilities. Did I missed these ? or has 02 and the telephone trade not realised that peoples hearing decli...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disabled access tickets

Is it possible to buy disabled access tickets during priority booking period?

sponjmonki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access for you

How do i get access for you

Weekd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNO Braille Edition

Hi everyone, I spotted some news I wanted to share, as I thought it was a lovely idea! You might remember some time ago I posted about the new LEGO® Braille bricks - well another popular game has been amde more inclusive, and you can now get Braille ...

Deck of UNO cards
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deafness, Difficulties & Communication - a blogg

Back in the old days old every 7yr old took a hearing test at school, I was teaching in a Middle School in W Su.ssex when the day came for my class of 36 , 6-7yr olds to be tested. When the last child had donned the earphones I quietly asked if I cou...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 33 replies
  • 4 kudos

Be My Eyes

Hi everyone, Although it's been around for a while, I only heard of this app recently and wanted to share it with you guys in case you find it useful or have any experience using it! Be My Eyes is an app that connects anyone who has a visual impairme...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Is there anyway of buying insurance on the 02 app as my speech isnt very good an dont fancy talking over the phone it in store

Pierce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos