Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone signal

Hi ive recently moved to a new address after upgrading my phone and recieve no phone signal at all whilst I'm inside the address. Is there anything that o3 can do to improve this as I've been a customer for a while mybkrs is also on o2 and this could...

Chris1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! customer service

i can't get through to customer service and my phone number has been hacked from some chinnese people yesterday i waited over 30min to try and get through then i had to give up This is a joke if i can't get through what's the point in staying with o2...

Resolved! O2 steals from vulnerable people

We set up an O2 account for my wife's mother so she could alert people in case she fell and so that her husband could call her if he fell in the garden, but she is 82 and doesn't understand the internet and apps. We set up a £5 tariff bundle so that ...

Parker1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account login

hi just created an account and order a new contract but my email address is created wrong which id like to correct it

kulcu4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-up

I recently changed tariff from £10 monthly to £5 monthly. When I went to pay with my top-up card I was told by the shop assistant that the card wouldn't accept payment of less than £10. I paid the ten and then received a text from O2 saying I had a £...

JimKirk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing delivery adress

Hi, i've ordered an Iphone 13 pro max that was out of stock. The order hasn't been dispatched yet but i'm moving from where i live now. How can i change the delivery adress? Cheers!

Alex99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device Plan Payment error

Help. O2 can't help me other than suggesting to pay via bank transfer.  

Screenshot_20211122-021740_My O2.jpg
Jebb218 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What am I paying for

I have a mobile number [personal details removed by mod] plus my wife as [personal details removed by mod] you are charging us three figures each month why and what are we paying for [message from mod: this is a public community, please do not share ...