Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

Ste45
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Long rant!!

I've been with 02 for over 15 years, recently I ordered an upgrade which basically took over a month to process. During this time I got the phone from another provider as it was for my daughter, I spoke to customer services and explained the issue and on numerous times spoke to representatives who spoke very bad English and didn't understand what I was saying vise versa!! It got to a point where I had to go to my local 02 shop as I was banging my head against the wall, the shop were great they understood what the issue was and emailed the correct department to cancel the phone, weeks later dpd tried to deliver the phone I had ordered 6 week prior! I didn't take the phone and 02 redirected it back to themselves under orders to cancel the item, this week it's now showing on my account even though it shows as returned and they've started taking money out of my account, I'll be returning to our local store this week to sort it out as I'm sick to death of ringing up customer service and ending up in a Indian call centre, ill be paying my other contract off soon and leaving for good the customer services are an absolute discrace 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0