Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning a order

Daz2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was meant to do a switch up through the o2 app …however this ended up being a normal order … to which I cancelled when I received the phone. I was within 14 days so I was sent a bag to return the unopened iPhone 16 pro max in. I sent this via the return bag and upgraded to special delivery even… this was sent back on the 4th oct …. It’s now the 21st oct and my order type: still shows return/ refund and status : processing 

why is it still in processing status … 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94381 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

It would seem that it hasn't been scanned back into stock and credited to your account

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24072 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions

@Daz2 If you upgraded your return to special delivery then I presume you have kept the receipt for that. Be sure to hold on to that receipt and keep it in a safe place. It's your insurance that should the return for any reason not reach O2 and not get scanned back into stock, it would be the responsibility of the post office and not yours, and proof that you are owed a refund.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3