Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 PM ‘Like New’

maverick1103
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone happen to know when o2 will start selling the ‘Like New’ iPhone 15 Pro Max? 

I got my iPhone 14 PM ‘Like New’ last August from o2 and have been looking at swapping it for the iPhone 15 PM recently but would be happy to get the ‘Like New’ version to save some money a month.

I know I can wait a few more months for the iPhone 16PM but I added the bolt on for this reason, to swap when I want.

T.I.A

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

maverick1103
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ended up upgrading today, the iPhone 15PM is on offer now, so I completed my switch up to it and it’s only an extra £3.50ish a month for a lot more data.

The switch up process was very simple, I think I was all done in about 10 minutes 😁

Message 11 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144980 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

Good to see that it was much earlier than last year.

Maybe more customers benefitting from switch up this year?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 20

maverick1103
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I actually got a new version as it’s on offer at the moment.

My old phones battery has depreciated very quickly in the 7 months I had it, the battery health had dropped by 10% in that time and it even struggled to charge yesterday, so I don’t think I’ll be getting a refurbished model again.

Message 13 of 20

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6306 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

Have you considered asking Apple to check it over @maverick1103 ? That does not sound like something that should happen on a 'phone that is not much more than a year old. 

I appreciate that you have purchased a replacement but it could impact on its resale value on the secondhand market. 👍

I think that this page is your starting point if you do want to ask Apple to take a look at it :-

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple (UK)

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Message 14 of 20

maverick1103
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, I'm aware I could have reached out to Apple but my limited warranty had expired a month prior, so my only other option was to contact o2 for it to be repaired, which most likely would be to send it back and as I don't have another phone to use I decided to switch up my device; especially as the phone struggled to charge the day before.

I understand I'm being a bit selfish and it could cause a knock-on effect, however, my old phone should go through testing with the battery replaced before it's resold to the new consumer 👍

Message 15 of 20

Oxonian
  • 6306 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

Sorry @maverick1103, I had not realised that you had actually traded-in the defective handset. 

I wouldn't worry about being "...a bit selfish...". You are correct that O2 should test it and replace the battery before reselling it. 👍

Message 16 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Oxonian
  • 6306 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

I though that too @jonsie and hence my use of the word "...should..." ! 👍

Message 18 of 20

maverick1103
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They most likely won't, as far as I know they will replace it if the battery health was under 80%.

The funny thing was during the grading process of my old phone the staff member helping me had to go and confirm with his manager it was acceptable as I had a scuff on the bottom bezel on my phone, which it came like that from o2, luckily the manager passed it.

Message 19 of 20

Oxonian
  • 6306 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

That was a bit of luck @maverick1103 ! 👍

Message 20 of 20