Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Insurance Lost my iPhone 7

I had my iPhone broken by accidental liquid damage and contacted O2 insurance the following day and they arranged for my phone to be collected quoting a 3-5 day turnaround. I sent off my iPhone via DPD on the 28th December 2018. I am still yet to rec...

Resolved! Paying a bill

Hi everyone, I have recently moved to Australia and I paid off what I thought would be my final bill with a lump sum. I am in Australia now and my phone is disconnected. I also asked the agent on the phone wether I could cancel the direct debit and h...

Resolved! Sim only

Put my new sim in yesterday for my new sim only contract and I’m still not connected to 02

Can by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

How do you add another phone on to my account online

Daz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do o2 only offer 36 month contracts

Hi,my question is same as above. Do o2 only offer 36 month contracts on their high end phones now?There is no way im commiting to a 36 month contract that will no doubt outlast my phone. If this is the case then its bye bye o2.The tailered contracts ...

dingus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! initial O2 number

Hello All, While I have transferred my number from the previous operator (three) to O2, still the initial O2 number is appearing while sending SMS to others so people can not recognise my actual number.any idea? Best Regards,SP

SP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cashback offer

HiI have recently upgraded to the Samsung s9+ on the 19th december 2018.When i went through the process and uploaded the paperwork received with my phone samsung emailed to say not valid receipt? I have 7 days now to provide this information or my cl...

Wheely by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing Data Allowance.

Hi. I have a monthly phone conntract with 15GB data allowance. I rarely use more than 50%. My wife has a monthly sim only with 1GB data and usually runs out. How easy is it to share my data allowance? I have looked on the help boards but it doesn't s...

Garyl31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

HiMy last bill was bigger with 18 pounds than should be. Can you explain why, please?

Andreea25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling new contract but keeping 4 year old number

Hi all. I have been with 02 for nearly 4 years now and today decided to upgrade from an iPhone 6 to XR. I am having second thoughts and wondered if I cancelled within the 14 days cancellation period can I still request my PAC code/ old phone number i...

SHOUT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos