Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Changed my Mind and refused delivery. How long for update?

8/12/14 As i was upgrading my daughters phone to the shiny new IPhone 6, i thought i might as well upgrade my HTC "Go Android!" Desire X for a nice new HTC One M8. Anyway woke up the next day and thought , nah my phones fine. Ill call and cancel. The...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moto X 2014

What's the skinny on these? Any idea when/if O2 are stocking these?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

I got an iPhone as a gift and for some reason I haven't got receipt and I'm unable to obtain it from the person who gave it to me. Is it possible to insure it?

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 unlimited for iphone

Hello I had just switched to a pay as you go sim and was wondering if I'm able to get a 02 unlimited tarif with unlimited calls and texts with some data for £15 a monthThanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant get through to custoner service

HelloI activated a payg sim last night, was told by the automated line that i was on the basic charge per call and message Simplicity tariff. I wanted to go on the Big Talker bundle. I topped up £20 and it automatically took £10 and stuck me on the B...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PLEASE HELP!!!

Right, my pay and go go go allowance ends every month on the 21st, and i was wondering if i could top up before that date and i would still get my messeges, calls and data.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insert valid sim card

Hi from last few days I automatically get a note on my phone screen ''Network unavailable restart your phone with valid sim card''. I have to tap restart option and the phone starts working okay. I am on monthly contract and have Note 4. Any advise p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Trying to upgrade to iphone 6, so far had to upgrade tarrif, but still no joy ordering phone "keeps stating tariff upgrade needed", is it just i need to wait some sort of confirmation

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos