Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unlocking old phone

Hi , I recently updated and would like to unlock my old iphone 6s from o2 , how can this be done?

Loulav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly sim card

Orderd a pay monthly sim it's up and running on my 02 account but still no sim card has been sent to me what do I do?And I orderd the same for my wife but hers hasent gone on to her account and also no sim card what is going on?Please help

Resolved! Calling card

I bought a calling card so I wouldn't get stung calling the states, yet that's what's happened. I've been charged.

Resolved! Cancel contract

How do I cancel my contract it’s a sim only monthly account 

Clare66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay

Hello ! I tried to make a new iphone xs phone contract, which was approved as the nusa approved, but the 30 pound deposit fee was withdrawn from my account

silviu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puc number

I would like puk number to leave o2. Can I get one without actually talking to a human being

Robford87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfere phone numeber

hello i want to transfere my number from my pay as you go sim to my contract sim

bn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra SIM

Hi there,I am a pay monthly customer. I have just brought myself a tabket, and wondered if there is any way to order a secind sim, that uses the same account and stuff. The tablet will rarely be used anyway, and I never use all of my monthly data any...

joolie69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost my sim

hey i lost my sim yesterday and i can't call the o2 number to send me a replace, what should i do?

Ola by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos