cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have sign to o2 wi-fi each time

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where I go?

Is there any way to be recognised automatically and connect me to o2 wi-fi automatically? (My devices registered in my o2 wi-fi account) Thank you.
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149026 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions
Your phone should connect automatically once you have successfully registered for the service once.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
  • 125763 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Have you looked at the advice in this link?.https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/free-wifi

There's a video to follow as well....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 149026 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions
Your phone should connect automatically once you have successfully registered for the service once.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats very sweet of you:-))))
Of course it should.
And that's the issue what I excatly I am asking :-))
I registered properly. Still asking me to register-sign in each time.

Is there anyone who knows why? Or having the same problem?
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 149026 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions
Where did you register?
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Cleoriff,
Thank you for the link. I will try it again. It seems now is different registration process.
I used to use o2 Wi-Fi without any problem. After changing my phone Samsung Edge 7, went crazy!
I was thinking to chance my provider with BT just because of its side hotspot.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
MI5; I really don't renember now where I registered now. Since I have 10GB and (mostly) was enough didn't mind much having issues. But these days, grr!

I used not to have any problem in the past.
I watched the video. I will do try again. I eill let you know guys if it works this time.
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 149026 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions
McDonalds is a good place to do.
Some places like Costa can be touch and go.
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 125763 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@AnonymousLet us know if it gets sorted ...(and works)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9