Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WASN'T ABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT

DENPEN12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I UPGRADED TODAY FROM SIM ONLY PAY AS YOU GO TO PAY MONTHLY SIM ONLY AS TO APPLY FOR DISNEY PLUS SO I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED A LINK TO BE ABLE TO USE THE DISNEY PLUS SERVICE BUT WHEN I EXPLAINED TO CUSTOMER SERVICES THE AGENT WAS COMPLETELY USELESS.I WANT TO GET UP AND RUNNING SO I CAN CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION THAT I'VE ALREADY GOT WITH DISNEY PLUS.I APPRECIATE WITH EVERYTHING THE WAY IT IS AT THE MOMENT THINGS AREN'T EASY.BUT IN RESPECT THAT'S NOT MY BUSINESS AS I'M PAYING FOR A SERVICE AND IT'S NOT FULLY IN USE YET.WHEN I TRIED LOGGING ONTO THE 02 APP IT SAYS AS I'M NEW IT MAY TAKE 48 HOURS OR SO FOR ME TO LOG IN.BUT MY NUMBER AS BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM PAY AS YOU GO SO I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT'S THE ISSUE?ANY HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
o2's system will need to update for your new account to show and you to be able to log in.
I don't know how long this will take personally, but my guess is it will most likely be over the weekend.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@DENPEN12 A PAYG account and a monthly contract are separate and distinct. What you were told is correct. As the weekend is approaching it may take even longer for O2's systems to update.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3