Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT question

op_1965
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just joined O2 and as a pay monthly customer and need to get a VAT invoice as i use the phone for business. When i donwload the inovice it says it's not a VAT invoice..... how do i get one?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @op_1965 

Vat invoices are only available on your airtime tariff and you need to call customer service on any number in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support to get them enablesd.

If you need one for your device plan these have to be requested monthly and will be posted out to you.

From O2:

We don’t issue a VAT invoice on the device plans every month, the Refresh agreement is a credit agreement and unless it’s a business account we are not obliged to produce monthly VAT invoices. Customer services can complete a form to send out a device plan VAT invoice for a specific month but this needs to be requested by the customer each time they need it and will be sent via post.

A regular VAT invoice can be turned on by calling customer services for the airtime only, once the service is on the account the customer should then get the VAT invoice sent to them via post monthly.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2