Did you mean: 

Using phone in Sweden

Cathgod
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m trying to
Find out what charges will apply for my husband he’s working in Sweden and has a pay monthly contract . He will be using phone to call numbers in UK and in Sweden . Is there a bolt on we need to get to make charges cheaper - Thankyou
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

@Cathgod 

Travel in Europe is included in his normal allowances http://international.o2.co.uk/internationaltariffs/travelling_abroad

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Cathgod
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok great Thankyou for your quick reply
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149128 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions
You're welcome 😊
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4