cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish

Anonymous
Not applicable
No online bill payments anymore customer service is pants not had a problem since been with O2 but now problems are coming here there and everywhere defiantly not re doing a contract with them
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
It may be 'strange' but thats the way it is, perhaps it has something to do with the fact I've been with o2 for best part of a decade.
Message 11 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

When you first take out a contract a direct debit is mandatory. If you cancel it, make payments on time, then any subsequent upgrade will just be continuous in the way payments are made without having to reinstate a direct debit.

Message 12 of 32

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
So, and forgive me if i misunderstood, but because you're having issues with the (free without penalty) online payment service, you are moving to a different network (most of which have handling fees for non direct debit payments)?

Surely setting up a direct debit is easier ? Customer services will have offered many times by now to do this.
Message 13 of 32

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

When you first take out a contract a direct debit is mandatory.

I assume that goes back further than ten years @jonsie ?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I think you have misunderstood as I never said I was leaving because of this one issue, if you must know I'm leaving because I found a better deal (for what I'm after) cheaper from another network and as for o2's customer service please don't get me started on how much of my time they have wasted.
Message 15 of 32

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Let's hope you can find better elsewhere, but in most surveys done in the last few years, O2 have always come out top for customer service.

So you have to worry what the others are like! slight_frown

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 16 of 32

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Be wary of cheaper, it rarely means better ime
Message 17 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps o2 have come out on top for most but I've never been one for following these customer surveys I tend go by word of mouth from people I personally know and most of these people are all with the network I'm moving to and every single one of them has said moving to 3 (from various networks I might add) was the best move they made. Anyway thank you for the kind wishes and I wish you all the best with o2, may your relationship be more successful than mine slight_smile
Message 18 of 32

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Moving to 3?
Something tells me a LOT of people will also do this one day in the not so far future...
Message 19 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes to 3 and theres no need for the sarcasm.
Message 20 of 32