cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIP OFF

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Aug 23rd i paid off my son's device plan and asked for the line contract to be shut down, i was told this had happened and the phone went over to a payg, which they sent me a sim card. all good you think...think again, two months on and numourous wb chats and phone calls they have still not closed the account down, until tonight, but still took two months line rental and would still be taking it !!!!!

Customer service HAS been attrocious out of 100.....1 at a max .....once my other 4 devices are done and paid for i will be taking all my family phones over to EE ........

to only offer £36 refund.....which should really be £36.94 , which is what they have taken from my bank account, and will not be credited back till next month now, again is terrible, no offer of any compensation, after spending over 5 hours on web chat and phone calls to get this sorted........

never again i promise you that, and i will certainly be making a complaint to the regulator ........

AND AFTER seeing you uk MD on tv saying how well you look after your customers and dont overcharge them........

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Why do you want to leave your contract? I think you are under the misapprehension that the grass is greener with other networks. All your 5 points are exactly the same whoever your provider is. What is the issue with your bills? All charges are fully itemised and if you think you have been overcharged can you give us an example?

In the meantime please make a complaint. O2 won't read anything you post on here, it's purely a customer forum. As for leaving O2, you signed for a minimum term and need to stay unless you pay off the device plan and give the 30 days notice required for the airtime. Other networks don't give you this option, you would have to pay months x tariff for the remainder of the contract if you wanted to leave.

Message 11 of 11