Accepted Solution

Paid bill showing on credit file

[ Edited ]

Hi, I have payed my bill but it is still showing on my credit score

Topics: 674

Re: test

[ Edited ]

Hi @kevinlongmore 

I expect your payments were well overdue. Sadly this will reflect on your credit score for some time. Although you could put a note of correction on your own credit score as soon as you are out of debt..

Edited to add: I note you have posted in the PAYG section? Are you actually on a contract?

*The Game Is On*

Level 63: Greatness Assured

@kevinlongmore  This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one has access to anyone else's account. If you're having a problem with your credit score, you need to contact the credit referrals team. Here are the details:

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Topics: 529
Solutions: 11,018

@kevinlongmore If you were late paying the default will be justified and will stay on your credit file for 6 years.

It matters not (legally) that it's now been paid.

Only errors will be removed by O2 I'm afraid.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 545
Solutions: 3,388

O2 will correct any errors on your credit file although that could take months but if you have defaulted then legally, O2 have to show it on your credit file. If you need further advice then your local CAB can help.