Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating Contracts....double costs??

Drumsmasher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, my o2 contract finished earlier in november.  I took out a new contract through a 3rd party with a new number.  I then phoned o2 to "migrate" the contracts in order to keep my old number on my new phone.  All straight forward enough thanks to advice i received on here.

The problem is i am now being charged £73 which apparently is the 2 contracts combined.  I pay it and then get a credit note for part of it!!  This is due to line rental???  I rang o2 but could not get my head around what they mean so i was hoping someone on here may shed some light on it .

Basically, if i have finished my old contract and paid up on 20th November, why am i getting a bill for an extra £73 on 4th december, then getting some refund on 20th December?  It just doesnt make any sense to me..

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

The upgrade cost was to finish your device plan and the credit is for the unused part of your airtime if you migrated mid-cycle.

Two seperate charges @Drumsmasher 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

The upgrade cost was to finish your device plan and the credit is for the unused part of your airtime if you migrated mid-cycle.

Two seperate charges @Drumsmasher 

Message 2 of 4

Drumsmasher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
OK. Thanks for your reply
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics