Did you mean: 

Disney+ upgrade

Big_Daddy_Cool
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I was due an upgrade, however decided to opt for a sim only upgrade. I specifically picked a sim with the free 6 months Disney+ offer. After upgrading, it stated that I had 28 days to select my offer. I left it 48 hours before logging back in, where my tariff has updated, but it is still offering the Disney+ at the £2 a month reduction & £5.99 monthly fee. Am I missing something? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@Big_Daddy_Cool 

May need a few days to update. Everything running slowly at the moment.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Stead
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've got the same

Updated 2 accounts for the family, one had the offer immediatly, the other say £2 off a month for 6 months?!

Upgraded both contracts within 2 hours of each other

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
You can only have one free extra per account.
The only way around it is to use a different email but the account needs to be from a different email right at the start.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4