Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Mil4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've been with O2 for over 15 years. Never again. I'm very disappointed of customer service.
In a short story.. I tried to get a contract. Next day I brought everything back to the shop. There was no problem with refund. Because I used to 'pay as go' and contract was 'pay monthly' , I've got a new sim card. My mobile number shouldn't change at all.
After refund my phone number disappeared!
O2 wasted my time and money. I've been on a phone for hours every day. I had to visit the shop nearly every day. Every day I've been told to wait 24 hours. I've got 5 diff sim cards that supposed to be my phone numer but it none of them worked. My bills, bank, all important things are connected to my mobile number and O2 was not helpful at all. I know that someone made mistake on a computer system. Finally after 12 days I've got my phone number back.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mil4 Sorry to hear about your bad experience, ease to say in hindsight but if you ever do the same thing again, get a new number with the contract SIM/Phone and keep it until you are sure you are happy with the contract/phone and then swap the number from the PAYG SIM.

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Mil4 

If you feel you have grounds for complaint then follow the process here.

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

If you want to cancel your contract then all info here.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Mil4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I never want to change my mobile number and I'm gonna keep it. The reason is that my phone number is connected to important bills, bank etc
I cancelled my O2 contract. I've got it on 10th and cancelled on 11th. I've never used it, never open the box, never turn on new mobile, never insert new sim card. I cancelled the contract but I never said that I want to cancel my phone number.
I don't need any more O2 contracts. It's not worth it. It takes only view minutes to buy something but when I've got a serious problem nobody seemed to be helpful.
That was a simple thing to fix for O2. I only wanted to use my old phone number. That's all I asked for.
Why it took so long to fix the problem?
I'm very unhappy customer. I'll leave O2
Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Mil4 You have every right to feel aggrieved. If you intend to leave O2 and want to ensure that you keep your number, take a look at this link: PAC code (o2.co.uk)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mil4 My point is though, if you want to try out a new contract SIM/Phone get it with a new number to try out, you can always pop your exsiting PAYG SIM into the phone while you make your mind up, once you are happy with new contract/phone and decide to keep it you can then get the number swaped over from your PAYG SIM. That way you will always still have your number available.

Message 6 of 6