cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill due to come out on 9th - Not Taken!

Anonymous
Not applicable

My o2 bill was due to come out on the 9th October, but as of this morning it still hadn't been taken. I rang the payments department at o2, and they said the payment wasn't declined or anything as the direct debit wasn't even requested, the fella seemed very confused as of why this happened.

Anyway so I paid it by using my debit card, hoping that they won't request the amount from the DD at a later date.

Anyone any ideas why this happened, the advisor I spoke to couldn't understand either.

Im actually worried that this might affect my chances of upgrading which im due in two weeks, due to a late payment.

Thanks

Mark..

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

DMB1 so long as your payments are up to date it will not effect your chance to upgrade.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23068 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

You should check that your bank has the correct Direct Debit instructions. How long ago did you set it up?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been the same bank and DD details since the contract started around two years ago, the thing that confused the advisor, was that o2 didn't even request the DD to be taken on its normal date and he had no explanation. 

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
you're lucky, I've had 8 bills in 2 months and they've had the lot. Still trying to get back £720 O2 owes me for wrongly invoicing. Go elsewhere for the upgrade I say.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Meams I wish you would stop butting in to everyones posts with your own issue, people are asking for help and you are just being negative.

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

DMB1 so long as your payments are up to date it will not effect your chance to upgrade.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks good to hear

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Funnily enough O2 still haven't taken my bill from this month that I owe them, I upgraded before bill date was due this month to iphone5.
Message 8 of 8