Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 13 pro max order

PhilD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really concerned, I can’t log into my o2 to check on my order, it says I do t have any products in my account? Had an email saying sorry item out of stock, but will be with you soon. I can’t find any info about my order and can’t chat about my order because I can’t log into my o2 🤦🏻‍♀️ Going around in circles , just want to talk to a team member to find out about where is my order and when will I get it, is there an email address??

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@PhilD 

Your MyO2 won't be active until your device is dispatched.

You will get an email when the phone is sent from O2, but until then, there is nothing to track.

You'll need to wait for stock to come in like everyone else who is waiting.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@PhilD 

Your MyO2 won't be active until your device is dispatched.

You will get an email when the phone is sent from O2, but until then, there is nothing to track.

You'll need to wait for stock to come in like everyone else who is waiting.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2