Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up!

Kikigirl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have topped up £15 onto my phone. But my balance says £13.09! I didn’t even get a chance to add my rolling plan! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38195 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Rolling plan payment has to be taken from the credit or debit card registered in your MyO2, @Kikigirl -

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/rolling-plans

Paying for your Rolling plan

Rolling plans let you set up a credit or debit card payment that automatically buys your allowances each month – all contract-free.

If your payment fails (for example, if your payment card expires) and you aren’t able to update it, we’ll move you onto our Big Bundle £10 tariff. You can then choose to top up like a normal Pay As You Go tariff or you can restart a Rolling plan when you’re ready by logging onto My O2 with new payment card details. We won’t apply any late payment fees.

If you’re already an O2 Pay As You Go customer switching from a Big Bundle, we’ll look at how long your Bundle has left to go and use that to take some money off your first Rolling plan payment. So you can switch right away and don’t lose out.

To check your remaining allowances:

• Call 4444 free, then choose option 2 and 2 again
  • Text BALANCE free to 20202
  • Visit My O2

Managing or cancelling your Rolling plan

You can manage, change or cancel your Rolling plan, as well as view your payment history, by logging onto My O2.

Changing tariffs & adding Bolt Ons

You can switch between Rolling plans and Big Bundle tariffs once a month by visiting My O2.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8905 Posts
  • 201 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

If you have already topped-up your PAYG "account" @Kikigirl, you can utilise the credit via :-  

Big Bundles: Eveything you need to know – Help and Support | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

Message 3 of 3