Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling plan blunder

SamB85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I received my O2 rolling plan sim earlier this week and attempted to activate yeaterday (10/11/2022) however couldnt log into Myo2 all day (I think due to Peter Kay tickets)

I managed to log in today and when selecting my rolling plan the bundle offer for 70GB data for 3 months (usually 25GB) was not there (none of the promotional rolling plans were showing, only the standard ones were) I thought ok, maybe i need to choose the 25GB one and something will happen in the background to increase this to 70GB.

Entered my payment details and payment was taken.

I then saw on the welcome letter I could claim £10 back by txting FREE10 to 21500 so i did this too.

When i log in to my O2 account it is only showing me as having the base 25GB data allowance, and i also received a txt back from 21500 stating I must top up my sim before I can claim the £10.

Can someone explain what is going on please?

I have spoken to customer services around 5 time today, each time they said a bolt on has been added for 50GB data to my account (I have no visibility of this whatsoever on my O2 account, it still only shows 25GB) and when asking if this was added for 3 months (like the 70GB promotional offer specifies) they couldnt confirm.

The also had no comment with regards to the £10 credit I was supposed to receive.

I am on the verge of asking for it all to be cancelled and to be refunded, however there is a number port in progress (or at least i think so, customer services couldnt advise me on this either)

It just seems to be a bit of a poor show considering this is my first dealings with O2 and already im having trouble.

Can someone please get back to me with regards to the Data allowance (is it normal that its only showing 25GB, despite the promotion being 70GB) and also how do i claim the £10 credit?

Regards

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38739 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1740 Solutions

Praise is always appreciated, @SamB85 - thank you. Tagging a forum manager, @RafaC, to take your kind words back to O2.👍

Message 11 of 12

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Glad to hear it's all sorted now and that you've had a good experience with the customer support advisors, @SamB85. Thanks for sharing it with us here on the community! 

Thanks for the tag @pgn 🙂

Message 12 of 12