Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cancelling my O2 Mobile Broadband

Sofiacook
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had a nightmre trying to cancel my mob broadband over the phone. I an on holidays in Spain which means that I was paying for the phone call. I had to phone twice as they hanged up on me the first time after 30 minutes and talking to about 6 people. The second call lasted about 20 minutes and I talked to 5 different people. It was hell. Specially as I have two small children to look after to.

The 2020 customer services does not give the option of mob broadband. The person I taked to both times passed me to normal broadband. It took three people to put me with the correct department. On the first call the person from the mob broadband department put me with retention. This person told me she could not deal with mob broadband and passed me with a diff department. While I was waiting she hanged up on me.

The second call I was eventually put with a supervisor after virtually crying to an adviser begging him to put me through to someone who knew what he/she were doing.

Utter Hell

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Sorry to hear you had a bad time with CS, but why did you need to cancel in the middle of your holiday?

Calling from abroad is free with an O2 mobile phone.

I hope you can relax now and enjoy what's left of it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 2