Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pre-order s20 Ultra

Smeinn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I Pre-Ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra in store on the 1st March 2020 as part of an early upgrade. I paid a £50 deposit in-store for the Pre-Order and recieved a text message straight away confirming the order with a reference number and telling me that the phone was going to be devliered on 28th March 2020.

Due to COVID-19 the shops were closed a day or so before It was due for pick up, so I was unable to collect my phone in store. O2 sent me a text message on 31st march 2020 saying that someone would be in touch during the week to organise a home delivery and i quote 'But don't worry, we'll call you this week to discuss your options, including delivery to your home.' Never heard anything by the 7th April so I rang customer service.

I explained I ordered on 1st March and the expected delivery was the 28th March. On the 31st march I had the text (and even read it out).

I have since been in contact multiple times with o2, as each time they've passed me on to another sector or have said you will hear within a week. This has been going on since the 7th April and no one has got in contact with me or had automatic emails.

I have not heard anything from o2 except when I ring them. Originally they also said that they couldn't see an order although I showed them all the references and proof, apparently where they are working from home they can't trace all orders. They then told me to ring another team member the next day and that they would be able to help. Next day I rang and was told the exact same thing. Both my text on the 31st march and the workers said I would get a confirmation call to confirm my home address to get it posted to me. And still nothing.

I am truly thinking of cancelling my pre-order and asking for the £50 deposit back as I've just been made redundant and I'm currently paying paying for a phone that is over a month late (I can understand postage is slow in the current situation, however this is beginning to take the Mick).

Is anyone else in the same boat or just me? And if you have been in the same boat has it been sorted? If so how long did it take?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93216 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

I would cancel the order in all honesty. It seems to be lost somewhere in the system and you have been completely messed about for weeks.

Sadly, only customer service can sort this out for you as we can't access accounts or orders.

Message 2 of 2