cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My E/MAILS for my phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know there is a forum, I fell over it while looking for the "setup " icon as requeted by my phone. I am trying to get my  E/Mails back again.Still cannot do it & so far  O2 have failed as well !.,,,,Any way, My name is Nick, I live in Somerset....must go, [ might try callling O2 again]  I will come back to this later & add a bit more.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are going to need a bit more info to help you

Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Welcome Nick, we have been here since O2 started so it's good that you have found us.

Let us know if you figure the problem out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you set up emails properly
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147220 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Have you set up emails properly

I'm guessing not wink

If you let us know your mail provider we can give you the phone settings.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a BlackBerry?

You are looking for an icon that looks like a "gear cog". It should be in the main menu somehere. If not, on the main menu, press the menu/blackberry button and select "show all" and see if you can find it now.

If that doesnt work, contact O2 and ensuer you have the BlackBerry Bolt-on activated on your account.

Alternatively one of the following should work:

• You can try re-registering the Host routing Table. To do so, go to Options-> Advanced options -> Host Routing Table. Press the menu/Blackberry button and select "Register Now"

• Or go to: Options ->Mobile Network -> Menu/Blackberry key -> Diagnostics Test -> Run. When this is complete, close each window and see if the icons for setup or email accounts have appeared. This can take a few hours though.

Then again...if this isnt a BlackBerry then none of this matters haha!

Message 6 of 6