cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tech: this wow'd me today

Anonymous
Not applicable

needed a taxi to bring home my new 4 month old kitten from a town near to me, but not one I had any taxi cards for

the RSPCA cat foster carer looked on her kitchen notice board & found a card for another nearby town taxi service ..... I rang & booked it asap to take the delighted but apprehensive me & distressed little kitten to my home - I'd had a text, mobile number displayed only, whilst doing the necessary paperwork & befriending myself to Dancer = the said little kitten, woefully needed for my depressed cat Marty ..... didn't open text until I got home & settled Dancer in my living room as best I could - away from my Marty who just ran out when I opened the outside door to my property ..... I then thought to check the text & here is where I had a TECH WOW moment ..... = ..... it was from the taxi firm unfamiliar to me, it said my driver had arrived at such-&-such address of cas foster woman, said what vehicle is was ie a Mercedes something Sprinter if I remember rightly (it seated 9 + driver btw) (Dancer & me travelled home in style), gave me cost, & thanked me for using the named taxi firm

driver had asked me if I minded if he filled up the tank with diesel, as his vehicle needed juice, I thought here we go Jane gets taken for a schmuck again - remember I hadn't read text yet ..... when in a taxi I like to chat with the driver & this bloke was nice, he told me he had 5 kids! ..... but he already had filled up his superior vehicle's tank once this morning ..... he was seriously thinking of getting a smaller vehicle - yep I'd say he'd put more money on the table - but, but, but after all I've said above, driver said in response to my question what do I owe you = what do you usually pay wink

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

how do the regular commuters put up with it, paying for the priviledge, like battery chickens stuffed into cages Smiley Frustrated

At least they aren't sheep @Anonymous 

Mwhahahaha. LOL....Sorry lass, I couldn't resist that  Hug

spit-take LOL lmao Hug

Message 11 of 11