cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!  I was wondering if is it too early for me to pre-order an iPhone 7.   I have never had an Apple product before but as I understand 40 million orders have apparently been placed for the iPhone 6 I guess it must be a totally magnificent, reliable and absolutely perfect piece of equipment.  I have probably missed the boat this time around so I want to get my order in soon for the next manifestation though I cannot think what improvements a new model could possibly embrace, unless of course it can parcel itself, jump into a drone and deliver to my postal address preferably within 5 seconds of its official release date.

I do hope some of you wonderful O2 activists can advise me, though my Great Uncle Gerry, whose PC I am using, says most of the more knowledgeable of you (as well as the closet apple addicts) will be too engrossed dissecting the software, hardware and firmware of the iPhone 6 to have time to think a year ahead.

Seamus W. Paddiwack Jnr.

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rofl

You do realise how this post has the potential to really confuse the current situation ? wink
Message 2 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Rofl

You do realise how this post has the potential to really confuse the current situation ? wink

Don't know   but as I said to the Dr. just this morning, @Anonymous , why should I be the only one who is confussed?

Seamus

Message 3 of 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
There's already a line of 3 million people forming behind you Gerry slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
There's already a line of 3 million people forming behind you Gerry slight_smile

at that rate of going I'm unlikely to get hold of one of those thingys before my Birthday Card from HMQ arrives.

Gerry

Message 5 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 123177 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I think we are already quite confused anyway...whats another Apple thread added to the mix??

Move along please...Nothing to see here Zipped

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 31

MI5
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

You're not missing out though........

This is what it's like when a "new" iPhone is launched.......

Bxu77oUIIAAiBy_.jpg

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I think we are already quite confused anyway...whats another Apple thread added to the mix??

Move along please...Nothing to see here Zipped

Oh me! Oh my!   I do hope that emoticon does signify a sly attempt to stifle free speech, ma'am!  Or maybe it shows a hidden desire to be a Community Moderator with all the editorial might that that entails?  LOL

Gerry

Message 8 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

BouncyLOL   A right load of spherical objects indeed, @MI5 !!!    Nice dog though, and not a bad thumb either.

Gerry

Message 9 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ut oh I feel another Apple iPhone User bashing thread evolving. 😞
Message 10 of 31