Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4719 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky manual record didn't work!

Topic. Ordered and tried to record WWE Summerslam 2013 on Sky Box Office for last Sunday night last week, been back home on way back from Holiday to check if postie's been etc, and the recording hasn't worked! Please do not flame me for complaining a...

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Browser problems

Topic. Been having problems all day running various websites in all 3 of the major browsers, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome, all of which are updated to the latest versions. The worst culprit is Facebook, it's REALLY slow loading, and c...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Tv Series 'Under The Dome'

Hi,New American Tv Series 'Under The Dome'.Taken from a Stephen King story.Started here in the Uk last Monday 19/8/13 on Ch5.Anyone catch the pilot episode and Mondays just gone ?Shaping up to be a good series.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Siri Mocks Google Glass.

Good Morning, Its not often Apple have a bit of fun so this was surprising but funny. Siri Mocks Google Glass when you say "Okay Glass" http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/08/26/siri-pans-google-glass/

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone

Hi my daughter is due an upgrade soon and has asked if she can have an iphone, she is really heavy on phones her blackberry is totally destroyed after 8months and had it replaced then she got my mobile after upgrade that lasted 2months . I'm really a...

RCL by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos