Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46792 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4999 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6574 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Road Rules: Parking

My view is that if you pay road tax then you can park wherever you want (obviously not preeventing someone else getting to their property or where it is illegal to do so: such as on double yellow lines). I wouldn't be disrespectful and park across so...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps that cross the line.

Sometimes I believe some Apps can occasionally cross a line !The slogan "there's an app for that" is true but not always warranted in making it.Example is this was removed by Apple but is still in the play store. Plastic Surgery. One argument us why ...

Screenshot_2014-01-15-07-54-29.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channel 4 - Benefits Street

Did anybody watch this programme?http://www.channel4.com/programmes/benefits-street/4odWhat was your opinion on it? I didn't plan to watch it - I didn't even know it was on but I was browsing through the channels and thought I'd give it a go. I'm a n...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost vs Worth

I heard a speech about this in a film recently about the price of items (clothes, jewellery and other products) and what they are actually worth (their quality). Also, my friend recently told me that she was looking to buy a bracelet to go with her o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Favourite TV Programme?

Another get-to-know-you session What is your favourite TV programme?Can include US shows.It may be an old programme that isn't shown anymore or a new one that has only just started.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

12 Apps/Sites To Save You Money

-Red Laser-Vouchercloud-Wotwine-Mysupermarket-0800 Wizard-Whatsapp-Swagbucks (website)-CamelCamelCamel (website)-Fieldagent-Mazuma mobile-Ticketysplit-Train Refunds According to the Daily Mail, there are 12 apps/sites which they recommend to their re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Game: A-Z of Films

Just for fun. Anyone can join in.You have to name a film for each letter of the alphabet.There is only one rule of the game - there can be no duplicates between members.I'll start....... A - Alvin and the ChipmunksB - Batman: Dark KnightC - Casablanc...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

How To Keep Yourself Awake When Cramming For Exams

If it works for the Chinese it may work for us lol http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536617/Desperate-Chinese-students-tie-hair-ceiling-stop-falling-asleep-revise-night.html Who wants to try it?

article-0-1A85605E00000578-272_634x631.jpg
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos