Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 42: Skillful
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 129 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 52: Innovator
  • 233 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10268 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Moments - what more you looking for?

There have been some nice offers on our Priority Moments, have you checked your O2 moments app recently? You may find some interesting local additions to the list as well Here are some of the buzzing offers:- Little Chef - A free Lavazza coffee. Bell...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email notifications on this forum

Hi guys, I used to use the old forum on another username, and email notifications works perfectly. I never receive any from this forum now, even topics I have subscribed too. (Yes i've also checked the junk mail folder). Is this a known problem? Obvi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Emperor's New Phone!

The new iPhone - or is it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rdIWKytq_q4&gl=GB

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need your help

Does anyone no if i can get a number blocked from contacting me as i have blocked incoming calls on my phone but they can still leave voicemails and text me. I don't want to change my number as i lost all my contacts not long back so only getting num...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre order not working

Got a text on Friday at 6.40pm from O2 saying pre order you iPhone 5 what a great way to upgrade blah blah. There was a link to upgrade so clicked on it and went to pre order page. Put in my details on pre order. I'm an O2 customer, white phone, 32gb...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anything doing?

I've just had a quick look around the forum and it seems there are no questions of any importance today, so I think I may find something else to do.

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos