Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45858 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4722 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6453 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Wed 18 Aug 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories HISTORY MUSIC MOVIES FOOD & DRINK The White Room Quiz is open to al...

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sean Lock RIP

Sean Lock has passed away at the age of 58 due to cancer. BBC News report: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58254859 Sounds like he kept the diagnosis pretty quite as most people (myself included) didn't know he was ill. Really enjoyed h...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in August 2021

Hi everyone With Martin currently being on holiday, I have pinched his monthly movie thread this month and will instead be giving you a small list of recommendations and suggestions of movies that have recently caught my eye. Hopefully you can join t...

alex-litvin-MAYsdoYpGuk-unsplash.jpg
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marvel "What If...?" - Discussion Thread

Hi everyone Have you seen the new series on Disney+ called "What If...?"? If not - Now is the time! Especially if you are a fan of all things Marvel. And with @Martin-O2 being away at the moment, I am taking over his spot as a resident Marvel fan (at...

TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

It's National Thrift Shop Day!

Hi everyone With all of the changes going on in the Community in the past couple of weeks, we have almost been too excited to share this day with you. But both myself and @LukasB being avid thrifters, this is something we wouldn't want you to miss Wh...

kaylin-pacheco-2A-B6BiieEw-unsplash.jpg
TheresaV by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz Mon 16 Aug 2021

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s White Room Quiz is eight questions - with two questions on each of these categories GEOGRAPHY NATURE ART SPORT The White Room Quiz is open to all memb...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 72 Tues 17 Aug 2021

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 72 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

• 144 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond to return tomorrow - Tues 17 Aug 2021

As the regular Word Hunt Diamond wordsmiths @Cleoriff @Anonymous @pgn @Anonymous @BobM @gmarkj @Projectionist @Bambino @MI5 @TallTrees@jonsie @TheresaV @LukasB and @blissgirl who enjoys watching the WHD game knowlast Tuesday`s WHD had to be postponed...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos